Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surfing!

woohoo!  So today, I went surfing for the first time with Tiff, my friend from Berkeley, and her brother, and my sister.  It was pretty fun and I learned a lot, even if I only managed to stand up properly once.  haha.  I think that was my workout for the week though – for the month, really.  Tiff’s brother totally owned all of us.  I still learned a lot and I hope I can go again one day.  Or maybe I should just stick to boggie-boarding.

I really have to exercise this summer when I get back to Berkeley because I don’t think much will motivate me to exercise here.  Tiff and I are ready to work out (cross fingers)!!

Except of course, if my sister chases me around the housing demanding that I learn the Charleston.  That dance is pretty hard to do.  I’m having issues with the hand/foot coordination.  It’s a really cute dance though. 

I got into my major!! yay! one less thing to worry about, which means I will definitely beheading up next weekend to Berkeley to move in and start summer school :(  I’ll be using the weekends to explore San Francisco and Berkeley and get fat on pastries and such while exercising, so that’s the only thing I have to look forward to.  The national parks are free some weekends too and I won’t have a car.  boo. 

sorry if all that stuff i just wrote was slightly incoherent.  I’m tired.  and sore.  I’ll be in pain tomorrow.  speaking of tomorrow…

Graduation tomorrow!  congrats to all the MC seniors who were my little froshies not too long ago.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

lol teach me!

congrats on majorness

AND THEY GROW UP SO FAST!!

and i'll def go visit THIS YEAR !! hopefully..